1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it? I knit and crochet but prefer to knit. Ive been knitting almost a year.
2. Have you made dishcloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both? Yes and both
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before ? I like all cottons...no favorites that I know of.
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles? I'm trying to switch over to circulars so am now buying only circulars. I prefer wooden now, don't mind metal but hate plastic.
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much? I like pinks and purples...not browns or oranges
6. What do you like best about Autumn? The beautiful changing colors of the leaves.
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! All of them
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day? Couldn't wait...so bad couldn't sleep at night and when I did dreamt about being late on the 1st day.
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the time frame of the swap) No I don't celebrate any holidays. but I don't mind fall seasonal stuff. like pumpkins with no faces, scarecrows just not scary. I'm pretty open so if you have any doubts or questions just ask.
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose? Almond Joy candy bars, Doritos, Nutty bars and diet Dr Pepper to drink.
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;)We have 3 cats a dog, a 5 year old and a husband.
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? Homespun...I am totally a mom and love home and family.
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? Neither I use them as decoration.
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays) Since I don't celebrate,,,,I always enjoyed raking the leaves up and jumping in them. Love hot apple cider in the fall.
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? Allergic to penicillin so as long as they aren't sending mold samples I'll be good.