Tuesday, June 26, 2007

DOG DAYS OF SUMMER SWAP QUESTIONAIRE


Do you knit, or crochet, or do both? How long have you been knitting\crocheting? I do both. I've been crocheting since I was 6 or 7 and just learned how to knit last year in October.

Have you knit dishcloths or dishtowels before? Just the ones for round one Spring Into Summer swap.

What are your favorite cotton yarns? First time I used cotton was for SISS so don't have a favorite

Is there a cotton or linen you’ve been dying to try but have not? Haven't worked with linen but would love to try it.
Are there any cotton yarns you don’t enjoy knitting with? Not yet
What type of needle do you prefer using? (Metal/Wood/Plastic) I currently use metal but want to try wood just haven't had courage to try. I'm afraid I'd break them. Total hate plastic except for speed stix.
What other projects do you enjoy knitting or crocheting? I like making accessories for my son and baby blankets. Just started making baby booties.
Do you have other hobbies or enjoy other kinds of crafting? I like to cross stitch and quilt.
What kind of treats do you like? Chocolate? Candies? Nuts? CHOCOLATE....
What colors are your kitchen and bath decorated in, if any? My kitchen is dark blue and hunter green and my bathroom is peach and sage green with palm tree accents.
What are your favorite colors and what colors do you dislike? My favorite colors are light pinks and light purples but not orange or hot pink.
Do you drink coffee? Tea? Other beverages? Tea and mountain dew...
Do you have any kids (human or pet variety!)? I have one son (5) one large child...my husband, a border collie, and 3 cats
Do you have any allergies? Dark chocolate.
Please share 3 tidbits about yourself that you think your pal and other swappers might find odd or interesting. I can read upside down. I work 3 jobs. I was in the newspaper for being in the last swap and online communities.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Wow!! 3 jobs and a young boy. You must really be busy. How many hours do you work a week? Heaven knows where you find the time to get a bit of knitting done. You really must have good time management.

Jodie

mommieofdrew said...

I work during the school year from 8 to 3p for our school district and weekends, school breaks, summer and holidays for 2 different home health agencies.

Anonymous said...

Wow you are a busy one!! I think you need a vacation!! ;-)
BTW I can read upside down as well!! Worked out really well in school and in the office to read things that the teacher/boss didn't think you could! LOL

Anonymous said...

Since you are so busy, hope you don't mind being spoiled a little bit by me.

mommieofdrew said...

never turn down spoiling.