Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Virtual Vacation Questionaire

1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
I would like to visit Florida because I would like to take my son to Disney World.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
I would like to see Ireland... it is where my family is from.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
Yes On trips from Wisconsin to Tennessee and Mississippi and also from Wisconsin to Texas.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? No
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
I always like driving to Texas to see my grandparents and oodles of cousins.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. Now that I have a son we do a lot of this because he's never seen things I take or took for granted.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker?
I love museums and amusement parks...sometimes I think I'm stuck in the middle...I like having fun but I'm also ok being quiet and thinking.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
I've only used acrylic and cotton because I'm on a limited budget.
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
Not to keen on the eyelash and furry yarns.
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
I knit and crochet. I like to make things people are going to use a lot, so mostly blankets, hats, dishcloths, want to try a sweater for my son soon along with socks.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
I usually pack a couple projects because I'm not usually driving when we go on vacation. And plenty of extra needles and yarn.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
I also quilt, and cross stitch along with knitting and crocheting.
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
Dark chocolate is all as far as I know. I also do not care for anything grape flavored.
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
I really like pinks and purples but not hot pink or hot purple. I'm not so into browns.
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)
Sweet.
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
I have a 5 year old son.

3 comments:

Dreamy said...

:) Introducing my 7-year-old to culture and activities around our area has been a huge joy for me.
I hope whoever you get as a swap partner sends you some sock yarn. But, if you're interested in acrylics and cottons, my email is angelafoltz at yahoo dot com, and I just culled my stash and found oodles of stuff I don't need any more (or that the cat played merry hell with)(or maybe it was the dog) email me and it's yours.

Sharon said...

I will try to not make you jealous in that I will be in Orlando a week from Tuesday ;-)

I agree with having two young daughters, I now enjoy showing them both the sites of Philadephia for the first time and seeing the through their eyes is quite an experience.

Love your favorite color choices too :-)

Bubblesknits said...

I can't wait till my kids are old enough to take to Disney World! I want them to be able to ride most of the rides and truly have some wonderful memories when we go. We're figuring when our youngest hits 4 or 5 will be about right. :-)