Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Well here in Wisconsin we were given close to 16 inches of snow so no school today....which means no work for me. Then just recently was called and told they also cancelled school for tomorrow too. Great!! in theory. Now we have to make up 2 days in either June or Spring Break...hmmm don't like either option. Plus no school tomorrow means I don't get to teach my after school knitting class. I'm really bummed about that. I have 6 girls and 1 boy signed up so far and they voted last week on a name.......ready??? Knittabulous. I think it is way cute and they came up with it themselves. So we decided to do dishclothes on the diagnal so that they are at first working with only 4 stitches and just knitting and yarn overing. I cast on for each of them I figure cast on can be taught at another time. So I am bummed cuz I was so amped to get started with them. In knitting news I am trying to make Rushing rivulets from Cat Bordhi's new book but think they may be too big so going to frog them and go down a size of needles and see if that helps. Well Drew is yelling that he wants out of the tub so I will update more soon.